Dear the facility at Mt. Airy Animal Hospital,

I am so very thankful that you allowed me to work at your fantastic facility. I learned so much about the care of animals, and how to work in a vet office. I loved working at the Mt. Airy animal hospital; it was fun and exciting every day. I learned something new every day and that will help me tremendously later on in life. Dr. Chaconas and Dr. Riley are the nicest veterinarians I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, they truly care for the welfare of the animals. The technicians that work there are amazing people; I came to care for all of them. Karen is the nicest person and always had patience with me as she taught me new things. Stephanie is very funny, smart and we always chatted about our horses. Erin is the kindness person I have ever met. She always comforted the animals if they were frightened or scared, and genuinely cared about their wellbeing. Dee is the funniest and neatest person. She always went out of her way to make sure everyone was laughing and that everything was neat and cleaned. I really enjoyed working at the Mt. Airy Animal Hospital; it was the best eight months of my life. Thank you all so much for your kindness, patience, and dedication to helping me be the best person I can be and for teaching me the proper way to care for an animal.

Thank you all so much,

Hope Allen