This past week I have continued research on my project and have found a new source in the form of a project being completed by DARPA on the regeneration of limbs for amputee’s coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan. I found information on one of the program directors and plan on emailing him this week. Last week I also emailed Dr. Elisseeff at johns Hopkins regarding her biogel research and hope to here a response sometime later this week. I also found an article regarding gene decryption in salamanders and other organ regenerating animals, as a way to identify certain gene patterns that could be applicable to humans. I also found another article regarding gene modeling and the production of structures for organ growth in in-vitro environments. Next week, I plan on emailing the scientist for the darpa project and further researching my project on organ regeneration and stem cell development.