Self Evaluation-April 29, 2011

For the fourth marking period I believe I deserve an A as I have finished all the requirements for mentorship for the year. Throughout the entire year I have attended and completed all that the class required on time without asking for extensions or turning something in late. I finished all 145 hours at my mentor site and have recieved an A on my mentor evaluations all year.

Self Evalutation-March 16

I believe I deserve an A for the third marking period as I have turned in every assignment on time with everything requried. My paper was initialed and completed in time for the due date where I recieved an A for the paper itself. I made sure to complete my virtual abstract on time with voice over by its due date as well. I have been up to date with my online portfolio including my journal entries. On March 15, I completed my 145 hours required for this year at my mentorship site. I attended all of the seminars and emailed Mr. Ashcraft each Meeting Record the day they were due. I have been on top of things this entire quarter and have put in a lot of effort to get the A I deserve for the third marking period. My mentor also filled out the mentor evaluation sheet suggesting an A for me this quarter.

Self Evaluation-January 3

I believe I deserve an A for the second quarter because I have been on top of things since day one. I have independently followed the syllabus given out at the beginning of the year and through organization have turned in each thing on time. I am currently at a total of 72 hours and have begun to visit my mentor site three times a week at ten hours a week. I am working on my outline and paper and am beginning to collect data. My journals are up-to-date daily as I complete journals for the day or week right after I visit my mentorship. Thus, my effort during second quarter deserves an A. 

Self Evaluation-October 25

I believe I have earned an A for the first marking period for the GT mentorship/internship program for sixth period. I have visited Physiotherapy Associates eight times this quarter at an average of six hours a week and am currently at a total of 23 hours and plan on having over 30 hours before the end of first quarter. I have turned in everything that has been due on time besides the picture with my mentor which I plan on having in as soon as possible as the facility has been overcrowded with patients lately and have not had free time yet. My journal entries are filled out up to date as I complete them the same day I go to shadow at the facility. My occupational hand therapy mentor, Nicole Bickhart, filled out the “student evaluation by mentor sheet” in the beginning of October and also requested I get an A for the quarter as she believes I “demonstrate great insight into the challenges patients face due to a hand injury”. My project for an online forum to promote the best strategies and most effective means of rehabilitation is on its way as I have found technical support and have begun to create a way to organize the website along with asking several therapists at Physiotherapy Associates their opinions of my project. I have confidence in my oral presentation on November 8 at Marriotsridge High School as I was successful at the conference held at Turf Valley and am very knowledgeable in the field I have chosen to go into. I have been on top of things within the Mentorship Program so far and plan to be successful by the end of the year when the program reaches its finish.