Software Development

I am Jonah Scheinerman, a senior at Wilde Lake High School. I am in the Intern Mentorship G/T class working on software development and network defense. To learn more about me, please select the "Bio" page to the left. To learn more about my projects click one of the links at the topic. Here is a quick overview of each of my projects:

• Nigel: An intelligent computer Scrabble player. Nigel attempts to find your best Scrabble move given a board an tiles. Learn more...
  • Phoenix: A basic interpreted, functional programming language, based in Java. Phoenix comes with Phoenix IDE a programming environment for Phoenix written in Java using IBM Eclipse's Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT). Phoenix also comes with Phoenix Docs, a documentation system which produces HTML code documenting Phoenix modules. Learn more...
  • JGraph / Graph API: JGraph is an application that provides graphical editing of vertex and arc graphs. The Graph API provides the underlying framework for the graph system used in JGraph. Learn more...
  • Wilde Maps: Wilde Maps is a web based Java applet that provides incoming freshman and transfer students to Wilde Lake High School with an easy to use interactive interface for finding directions between rooms in the high school. Learn more...

The standard interface for Nigel. Showing a game of Nigel versus Nigel.