This year, I will be completing a project involved in the field of robotics at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. I will be working with end to end fabrication of robotics and testing. I will construct and test multiple component designs, as well as consult with my mentor for knowledge on robot design and fabrication. By the end of the project, I plan to have a fully constructed robot, without the programming. The robot will have a standard electrical control system, a LADAR device that is able to scan an environment for obstacles, and a dexterous robotic arm that is capable of lifting and moving objects around the robot. By designing this robot, other students will be able to learn from my designs and build about the fundamentals of robots. Secondly, this design will allow for the testing of robotic communication in a network with other robots. Lastly, this robot will be used as part of a framework for future robotics used by NASA in space. Many will learn from this robotic project, including new interns, who will use it as a basis for future designs. This robot may also be marketed to scientists to help demonstrate the autonomous controls of robotics. This robot constructed in this project could be used on a national level. Any administration or research facility can use this robot for testing and design of other robots. This robot may even be used in other countries for testing purposes. This project will result in a fully fabricated robot, both in the mechanical field and the electrical field. However, the robot will not be completed; the robot will also have to be programmed over the summer by other interns studying the field in the field of computer science. In order to complete this project, I will require numerous resources. I will require use of my mentor's robotic lab. I will utilize the aid of NASA's professional machinists. I will require many components, including building resources, tools, and electrical instruments. I will also have few constraints when building this robot, including compatibility with other robots. This robot must use the same basic design of my mentor's other robots. The robot also has a budget constraint; normally instruments at NASA are designed on computers, and then transferred to a machine shop to be built. Because of this budget constraint, I plan to manufacture most of the robot components independently. An exact timeline is unknown at this point, due to the reliance on outside shipping, and other secondary projects that may interfere with the time needed on this project. I have already begun production of this robot; the frame has been constructed and the basic design has been laid out. By the end of the third quarter marking period, I plan to have the mechanical and electrical components of the robot completed. The robot should have all the attributes of a principle robot (power, drivetrain, control, and electrical). After this, I plan to begin laying out programming goals and information that is needed for programming, I would also like to begin programming it, with help of my mentor and a computer science engineer. Programming is not planned to be completed until the summer, and therefore the aspects I am working on should be completed by the end of April.